Magicbit is an all in one platform for coding, prototyping, electronics, robotics, IoT, and solution designing. It’s an award-winning electronic product designed and assembled in Sri Lanka with the highest quality standards in the industry. The specialty of Magicbit is the wide range of options it provides at an affordable price. The product is designed to support even a student with minimum coding knowledge. This product is highly recommended for students and tech enthusiasts over 8 years to develop new solutions.
The brain of the Magicbit is ESP32, which is a series of low-cost, low-power system on a chip microcontroller with integrated Wi-Fi and dual-mode Bluetooth. Therefore any project or document available on the internet which supports ESP32 is supported for Magicbit as well.
- High Performance – 240 MHz Speed, 4 MB Flash, 520 KB RAM
- On Boards Sensors – Push Button, LDR, Potentiometer
- Multiple Connectivity Options – USB, Bluetooth, Wifi
- On-Board Actuators -OLED Display, LED, Buzzer, Motor Driver, Li-Ion charger
- Software Support for a wide range – Magicblocks, Arduino, Micropython, mBlock, Scratch
- External sensors can be plugged into the board as modules without jumper wires
- Designed to explore creativity and Innovate new solutions
- Tool for STEM education
The learning materials with software details can be found at the website https://www.magicbit.cc/
Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/magicbit0/
Youtube channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT_2KGwEDxrHxZo0b8CO5lA